Build 129 is live!
This patch changes a lot but the major focus was redesigning LCK completely and introducing a sense of progression over the course of a run. The game feels very different now, facing Skelems with 12 DEF is terrifying but, on the other hand, shooting them with a 9 ATK Archer buffed to 13 ATK by a Dog with 4 SKL is pretty cool.
Check out the latest devlog video to see the changes in action, full changelog is available below.
- CHANGED Tweak Cormag's anger buff
- NEW Added per-biome post-processing profiles
- NEW Unit movement preview on hover
- CHANGED Reworked UI
- CHANGED Game over screen
- CHANGED Victory screen
- CHANGED Bard-death menu in combat
- NEW Implemented new traits
- NEW CursedBlood
- NEW WeakBlood
- NEW BiasedBlood
- NEW BigotedBlood
- NEW Enemy and unit progression (stat scaling over run)
- CHANGED Convert LCK (luck) stat to SKL (skill)
- NEW Merks have a chance to evade attacks based on SKL
- NEW Dogs buff allies and debuff foes based on SKL
- NEW Lancers deal their SKL in damage when charging at a foe
- NEW Monks buff allies and debuff foes based on SKL
- NEW Rogues have a chance to sneak attack based on SKL
- NEW A rchers can only shoot within a SKL tile radius
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.